Jezebel

Installing a new version of Word doesn't delete any fonts. If you've moved
to a new machine, copy the fonts across.

"cmiyokog" wrote in message
I need certain fonts in this new version of Word to transfer my work from
Word 2002 with the right look. Why should I spend the money to "upgrade"

this newer version with fewer fonts and have to redo all of my previous

work
or purchase fonts from elsewhere? I believe that newer versions should

have
expanded options rather than reduced ones. I also feel that these fonts
should be offered as free downloads on the Office Site so that users of

older
versions don't have to face this problem.