Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
MyHandsy MyHandsy is offline

Default You need to change the paste special

Awwww, c'mon. it was just getting fun! Peter was about to start shouting again!

Oh well... I consider being given the title "Troll" from any MS Office
product forum to be a badge of honor. So; Thank you.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

And you, MyHandsy, are a troll, on whom we have already wasted more than
enough time. If you have a question about how to do something in Word, we
will be happy to try to find a solution for you (though you might want to
choose a different screen name so as not to prejudice those with long
memories), but if you just want to pick a fight, as seems to be the case,
then please take it elsewhere.

Greg and Peter, please do NOT respond further. It sets a bad example and is
discouraging to others who have actual questions and need our help.

http://word.mvps.org

"MyHandsy" wrote in message
"Peter T. Daniels" wrote:

It's perfectly obvious that you haven't read the thread, or you would
have seen "MyHandsy" bragging about his own nastiness (he calls it
"getting the fanboys wound up," whatever that means.) As I did with
you, I answered him in his own style. (Though you seem to have snipped
whatever it was you were congratulating him for. At least, no such
"spanking" appears above.)

You, Mr Daniels, are a fanboy. That means you seem to believe a priori
that,
no matter what the topic might be, Microsoft is right and the opinion
coutner
to Microsoft is wrong. Your emotional state with regard to this post is
called "wound up". Hope this clears up the confusion in terms .