Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

Default Navigation in Word 2007 forms

Good point.

I didn't even bother to test if these two types of content controls behaved
differently. :-(

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Greg Maxey" wrote in message ...
If you could use the plain text (vice the rich text) controls then you can
tab from field to field. Note - when you reach the end, the tab
unfortunately doesn't return you to the first field.

--
Greg Maxey/Word MVP
See:

"Simon Minder" wrote in message
Hi all,

I use Word 2007 and added a couple of fields [e.g. (Ribbon: Developer
Group: Controls Icon: Rich Text (Aa)] in my *.dotx document.

Is there a way to jump from field to field when you create the a new
document from this template. As far as I remember this was possbile with
F11
in the previous versions.

Kind regards,

Simon

PS: I do not want to protect the document, because the users may need to
adjust addtional points ( contract).