Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields,microsoft.public.word.formatting.longdocs
Lee Harris Lee Harris is offline

Default Repost: Help with row shading / PDF output from mail merge (no attachment)

"Tim Murray" wrote in message
t.com...
On Dec 30, 2006, Lee Harris wrote:
i) if you look on the word file (the excel file is included so that the
word
document doesnt complain!), the card for Bernard Berrian for example, the
shading works fine in WORD - no overlap, but if you look at the PDF
version,
the rows "overlap" a bit, the grey shading covers up bits of the rows
above
and below.

To get to PDF all I'm doing is changing my printer from Lexmark to the
"Adobe Acrobat PDF Writer" option, and yes, I've checked the paper and
margin settings so it's not that.

PDFWriter is a non-PostScript tool and mercifully, Adobe has dropped it.
Your
best PDF will come from distilling a PostScript file made with the Adobe
PDF
printer instance.

how do I achieve this?