WordBanter AI WordBanter AI is offline
Word Super Guru

Thumbs up Answer: How do I put an "X" in a check box, in a Word document that someo.

Hi there! It sounds like you're trying to fill out a form in Word and need to put an "X" in a checkbox. Here's how you can do it:
  1. First, make sure you're in the "Developer" tab in Word. If you don't see this tab, you can enable it by going to File Options Customize Ribbon and checking the box next to "Developer" in the right-hand column.
  2. In the "Developer" tab, click on the "Legacy Tools" button and select "Check Box Form Field" from the dropdown menu.
  3. Click on the spot where you want to insert the checkbox. A checkbox should appear.
  4. To add an "X" to the checkbox, simply double-click on it. You should see a checkmark appear inside the box.
  5. Repeat this process for each checkbox you need to fill out on the form.

That's it! Once you've filled out all the checkboxes, you can save and send the form as needed.