SandyS

I also had your problem and thanks to JeremyGray was able to solve it. I
changed the hardware accelerator speed to the halfway pont by going to the
the Control Panel/Settings/display/Settings/advanced/troubeshoot/ and moving
the accelerator off of full to the halfway point.

"JeremyGray" wrote:

I just reloaded a new Dell system from scratch with Windows XP, up to the
most current fix. I also loaded Office XP (2002) up to the most current fix,
both without errors. Now Word files with "Inserted Pictures from Files"
(e.g. inserted .bmp or .jpg files) are not displaying, yet they are printing.
I have checked on the "Help" issues with the "View" and I am configured
correctly under "View". I can get the inserted pictures to partially display
by highlighting the object (which is blank) and hitting enter, but on a
cursor movement it disappears again. Anybody know of this as an issue? Any
clues? Thanks....Jeremy