Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default How do I add an exponent to a math equation?

I was referring to pressing Ctrl+H from within a Microsoft Equation 3 object,
which does apply superscript formatting.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in message
Ctrl+H by default opens the Replace dialog. Ctrl+Shift+= applies Superscript
formatting.

http://word.mvps.org

"Stefan Blom" wrote in message
If this is the equation editor in Word 2007, you could just type ^x; as you
press the SpaceBar, the ^x will be converted to superscript x.

In Word 97-2003, you can press Ctrl+H to apply superscript.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"BG" wrote in message
How do I add an exponent to a math equation in word? Can anyone tell me?