Terrill

Default Can Wordperfect templates be converted to Word template docs

How can I convert a WordPerfect template document to a Word template
document? I have WordPerfect template documents that have standard text for
941 reporting, but the template portion is for the various names of
employers, amounts due, and due dates. We use these daily to enable us to
enter text then print, we do not save the new information. I want all
templates to be in Word, but I lose the template box that you enter
information into when I convert from WordPerfect. The fields show [ ] in the
areas where template generated info is suppose to be.