LetsReason

Default Help Wizard does not suggest how to create a business card.

I'm am totally cluess how a company of this magnitude, programming a piece of
software of this magnitude creates a help file that returns only TEMPLATES
linked online when a user clicks HelpMicrosoft Office Word Help or HelpShow
Office Assistant and uses the search parameters "create business card". Is
Microsoft SO clueless as to think that someone typing in "create business
card" into a help search engine just MIGHT be looking for help to "create
business card"? Maybe Microsoft has not reached the level in Word wherein
you CAN create a business card. Maybe the user MUST use a premade template
at this time in Microsoft. How freagin' absurd. WHY did I give in and leave
WordPerfect?!?!?

I'm using Microsoft Word from the Office 2003 Suite with the latest updates
per Microsoft checking.

click "I Agree" in the message pane.