Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
pushpinder via OfficeKB.com pushpinder via OfficeKB.com is offline

Default I am unable to download a word document to a job web site

I think rather than discussing the basic computer terminology, we should be
discussing the solution of Rachel's question.

Rachel, can you confirm whether you can upload your Resume now or you are
still facing some troubles.

Regards,
Pushpinder

JoAnn Paules wrote:
I believe that people need to take the time to understand some of the basics
and use the correct terminology. Evn tho prices have come down drastically
over the years, computers are not cheap. Why is it so uncommon for people to
at least know a little something about their investment?

Unfortunately it's nothing new, Tom. A large segment of society has
*perennially* latched on to industry buzz words [in virtually every

[quoted text clipped - 24 lines]
: "download" is applied to all file movements to and from a computer,
: including "installing" from a CD/DVD....;-)