Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default faded headers & footers

No, headers and footers are always dimmed when the insertion point is in the
main document and vice versa. If you must send documents electronically,
send them as PDFs.

"Quark User in MSWord" Quark User in
wrote in message news
I'm a Designer working in Word and I'm about to hang myself!!! Please
help!
Is there's another way to truly anchor graphics on a page so that they DO
NOT MOVE other than to use the footer? The problem with the footer is that
Word insists on fading back, or ghosting the graphics I've imported into

it.
"It is unacceptable for our logos to look gray and weak", says our CEO,

"to a
prospective client receiving this document." If there's no solution, what
other Office products might work well for building

proposal/bids/estimates,
etc.?
Please, please someone tell me that there's as easy solution! Thanks!!!