Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
[email protected] Jeff@couldbeinvalid.com is offline

Default Question about styles and defaults

On 3/4/2010 1:52 PM, Stefan Blom wrote:
If you are saying that you want to use the factory defaults of Word 2002
(and 2003)? If so, do the following: In Word 2007, create a new, blank
document, for example by pressing Ctrl+N. Click the Home tab. Click Change
Styles | Style Set | Word 2003. Then click Change Styles | Set as Default.
If/when you are prompted to save the Normal template, choose to do so.

Thank you, that helps.

However I realize I had default customizations in my Word 2002 setup, or
at least in that document (Heading and text styles, page margins,
paragraph settings, etc.). Is there a way to save the styles, etc. of
that document and transfer them for use in Word 2007?

Thanks.

Jeff