dreamer12

HiKlaus, I tried that and it doesnt' seem to work. I opened normal.dot and
insertie the page numbers. THis is my new updated computer a newer version of
MS word. I have gone into all the format default such as font, page setup,
but the page numbering doen't seem to work with normal.dot. Thanks I will
keep trying. I have only had this new computer for about a month. Dreamer.12
"Klaus Linke" wrote:

Hi dreamer,

Open the template(s) you use (normal.dot if you don't use other templates) and add the page numbers there.

New docs then will have them.

Regards,
Klaus

"dreamer12" wrote:
How do I format page numbers as a default, so I don't have to insert it
every time?