Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Poprivet Poprivet is offline

Default circle a word

imateacher wrote:
When first perusing word 2007 tutorials and trials online before
downloading, I was able to right-click on a word, and there was
either a circle or it said 'circle,' and I was able to circle a
letter owr word... SOMEWHERE. Now I can't find it. Does that option
exist? I know that I can insert a shape (circle), but this worked in
seconds, circled exactly what I wanted, and now I don't know where I
saw it and just can't do it in word 2007. Am I hallucinating?? thanks
for help... as a teacher, I need this way to emphasized words.

View; Toolbars; Drawing
Lets you select the drawing tools.