hgross

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

I'm sure there is one, and you can Google for it. But it's one of the
easiest types of template to create yourself.

"hgross" wrote in message
news
Is there a play writing template for word? One in which the character

name
is separated on a separate line or by space from the dialog.

Your reply assumes that I share your ability and interest in solving problems in Word. I do not have that ability. I also tried google but perhaps I am not skolled enough to phrase the question correctly as I did not receive any useful answers.

I believe that with all the dramatists out there someone must be using Word
to write plays and I was hoping for an already invented solution. hgross