Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
fertalib

Default Merge to E-mail embeds linked images

Hi there, i´m trying to send a mass mail as light as possible by adding
images linked to a website so that they don´t have to go embedded. I´m using
Outlook and Word 2003 (as editor).

I do manage to send individual e-mails with linked images (had to use
Microsoft Scrit Editor to edit Source HTML). However, when I send the same
mail by Mail Merge, it embedds the images making the e-mail much heavier.

I tried many configuration options, but none seemed to work.

Any clues?

Tks

Fertalib