Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Dawn Crosier, Word MVP Dawn Crosier, Word MVP is offline

Default How to place permanent name, address, etc. at bottom of page

How you do that depends on the program that you are using for email.
Investigate your help files for "signature block" and you should find the
appropriate method for setting up standard text in your email messages.

As for removing it, I find that the easiest method is to highlight and use
the delete key on the keyboard. smile

Have fun.

--
Dawn Crosier
Microsoft MVP

This message was posted to a newsgroup, Please post replies and questions
to the group so that others can learn as well.
"Kaylee" wrote in message
I notice that many people have their name, address, telephone number(s),
email address at the end of a document that they are sending. It's
permanent
so you don't have to type this information over and over again. Is there
an
easy way of doing this? Also, if you don't want the information on the
page
is there an easy way of taking it off the pages you don't want the
information. Thank you very much.