Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Viksing Viksing is offline

Default Adobe Acrobat 8.0 in Word 2007

I am using Adobe Acrobat Professional 8.0 with Word 2007 which i have
installed on two PC's each having Microsoft Office 2007. Every time i try
converting a word doc into PDF, i get an error message stating 'Missing PDF
maker files. Do you want to install them in installer mode?'. I have clicked
yes but it does not resolve the issue. I have also tried re-enabling Acrobat
within the disabled items in Word options but th matter is still not
resolved. Finally, i add that Adobe technical support for its part, has not
been helpful at all, only referring me to its KB for which no clear answer
can be found.
Kindly provide some help please.
Thank you.