Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
apagano

Default Creating a "picture" field entry box for users of a Word Template?

I created an electronic form for several users using a Word template. It
includes necessary "text" entry boxes and drop down menus for users to make
entries. The users also need to be able to paste in a few photos. I created
a page divided into four frames using a table. I'd like to add a "picture"
entry box to each of the four frames, but I haven't been able to find out
how.

With an unlocked Word page this is snap but with a locked template there
needs to be a means to gain entry to the table frame. Any help would be
appreciated.