Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Watermarks do not appear

Hi Gloria,

In the Windows control panel check the Accessibility options and in the Display tab turn off the High contrast settings to see if
that restores the look of Office and the graphics.

"gloria81101" wrote in message
It isn't checked. But, I noticed I have a really weird look to my interface
for Word. The only way I can explain it is Word comes up looking like it's
in safe mode. I've restarted my system and Word still has the same look.
--

Bob Buckland ?:-)
MS Office System Products MVP