Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
macropod[_2_] macropod[_2_] is offline

Default How format numbers resulting from 'math' formulas in WORD tables?

Hi mkraft,

In addition to the helpful suggestions provided by Suzanne and Jay, you might like to check out my Word Field Maths 'tutorial', at:
http://www.wopr.com/cgi-bin/w3t/show...?Number=365442
or
http://www.gmayor.com/downloads.htm#Third_party
In particular, look at the item titled 'Formatting Numeric Field Results'.

--
Cheers
macropod

"mkraft" wrote in message news
How can I get 'table math' computations (i.e., numbers returned from
'formulas') in WORD tables to be formatted the way I want them to? -- e.g.,
to include a 'following zero' (e.g., 70.10 instead of 70.1) and commas in
thousands (6,863.63 instead of 6863.63) - ?

Thanks.