Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
garfield-n-odie [MVP]

Default Changing reviewer name for tracked changes/comments (Word 2003for PC)

It is possible to use VBA to change the author's name in
comments, but I haven't seen it done in tracked changes. You can
manually change the tracked change author's name using the VB
Script Editor as described at
http://www.officearticles.com/word/c...osoft_word.htm
..

wrote:

Hi,

I'm looking to change the Reviewer's Name on a Microsoft Word 2003 (PC)
document with tracked changes. I saw this discussion in the
microsoft.public.mac.office.word newsgroup, but it was from last summer
and I was unable to reply directly to the thread.

I would definitely appreciate some guidance on using VBA to do this!
Just an example of changing John W Smith to Jane Doe would be very
helpful.

In addition, I'd love to see some example code to change the time/date
stamp of the tracked changes.

Thanks!