Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Default How can I make an Organigram?

Organigram!!!! Sounds like the wrong type of newsgroup.

Terry

"Shauna Kelly" wrote in message
Hi Tulwar

View Toolbars. If Drawing is not ticked, then click it.

On the Drawing toolbar, click the button with the round diagram (the
tooltip says "Insert Diagram or Organization Chart"). When you choose to
insert an organization chart, you'll see a separate little toolbar appear.
You can use the buttons on that toolbar to add and remove shapes from the
organization chart.

Hope this helps.

Shauna Kelly. Microsoft MVP.
http://www.shaunakelly.com/word

"Tulwar" wrote in message
I'm trying to create an organigram for my small buisness, but I don't
know
how...can anyone help me?

Thanks.