PickerTech

Default How do I change the default print tray in the Label Wizard?

When I go into the Envelopes and Labels wizard, then click on options, the
default printing tray is always set to "Default Tray". It doesn't matter
what settings are set in the printer itself, or in "page setup", or in the
printer settings on the computer. So, my secretaries are forced to click on
options and manually select "Tray 1" to force the printing from tray 1.

Is there a way to set "Tray 1" as the default IN THE LABEL WIZARD? Thank you.