Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Alex Hewitt Alex Hewitt is offline

Default Adding German Dictionary

I am using the current English custom dic file but would also like to be able
to spell and grammer check in German. However, this isn't installed (only
English, Spanish, French). After searching fruitlessly for this on the
Microsoft site and on the help docs and Office 2000 CD I can't find anything
at all! Does the German dictionary come on the 2000 Pro CD (I assume its an
English Copy). If not where do I download it from? And then how is it best to
install this dict file so that it shows when I select the German setting the
set languages?