Jezebel

Embedding fonts doesn't work if --

The fonts are not TrueType fonts, eg Type 1 fonts, which is the format used
for good quality professional fonts. (Check the font file extension -- is it
"ttf" ?)

The fonts are encoding to prohibit embedding. This is often the case with
proprietary fonts: they are copyright and the copyright owner expects a fee
for each machine on which they are used.

"Luc Benninger" wrote in message
I got a rather complex dot template saved with the embed all fonts
option turned on (univers family). Now I had to discover, that these
fonts look different whether I open up just the dot itslef or if I
create a new document based on that template???! How can that be???!
Using Office XP, fonts are not installed on the test machines.
Thanks for any hints! Luc