Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Doug Robbins - Word MVP

Default add a page to a calendar template?

If you look at the vba code in the template, you can probably change it to
make a calendar for next year, but it might be easier for you to just
download a new template designed for 2006.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"Rick B" Anonymous wrote in message
Hello!

I downloaded a calendar template from Microsoft in the middle of last
year. It only goes to December. I would like to add pages for next year,
but I'm not sure if there is a way to do that. I'd rather not download a
new calendar template, I'd kind of just like to keep adding to this same
Word document.

Is this possible, and can you tell me how?

Thanks!

--
Rick B