Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
VLC - word processor VLC - word processor is offline

Default Size of Excel Link into Word

Excel columns sizes are adjusted to a size so that when pasted into Word the
Excel link document is 6.5 in width (1 inch left/rigth margins). I have to
save everything as a 97-2003 document since everyone does not have 2007.
Before conversion to 2007 all Excel links remained the 6.5 width. Now when I
paste an Excel link into Word, the Excel link width becomes 6.56 then when I
modify manually the width to 6.5 and save - when I open Word file back up the
Excel link is 6.43 in width. HELP. I have hundreds of Word documents with
multiple Excel links. Any suggestions???
--
Vicki