Chris Marsh

Default Problem in the Relationship between Outlook 2003 & Word 2003

I am running Office Professional 2003 on a PC Running Win2K Pro

In Outlook if I Check the box to make Outlook use Word 2003 as the E-Mail
Editor, I get several problems.

The main one being that if I try to mail a visiting card from my contacts

I see a message 'Starting Word 2003 as your E-mail Editor'
then I get an Error Box stating that 'Microsoft Word is set to be your
e-mail editor. However, word is unavailable, not installed, or not the same
version as Outlook. The Outlook e-mail editor will be used instead.

I have uninstalled and reinstalled Office several times
I have tried several 'Detect and Repairs,
I have tried uninstalled and reinstalling just Word
I have tried uninstalled and reinstalling just Outlook
I have updated MDAC to V2.8
then retried all of the above steps

Still can't get the thing to work, any ideas

Regards

Chris