Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

Default Error message creating an envelope

I don't know what's going wrong and cannot test with Word 2007 at the
moment, but
a. I would submit a request via Microsoft's e-mail support service (see
e.g.

(NB, the people in here are just volunteers, not Microsoft people)
b. it may be worth trying to set up a custom envelope size (if it works the
same way as Word 2003, scroll to the bottom of the list of envelope sizes
and you should find custom...)

Peter Jamieson

"sandcrab" wrote in message
I'm using Word 2007 on Windows Vista Home Premium.

Whenever I try to "Print" or "Add to Document" an ordinary #10 envelope, I
get the following error message:

The number must be between 1 and 31.