Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Microsoft Office and Studet 2007

Have you activated the product?

"clivela" wrote in message
Successfully downloaded but when I go the File New Templates and try and
try
and download a template I get a message to validate the software. I
validate
try again and get another messge that the software is not genuine.

The software was bought from PC World and all tghe holograms and otgher
stuff indicate genuiness. Has anybody else come across this probelm. I can
by
tghe way download difrect from Office Online when not dowing so through
File
New etc.
--
Clive