Peter Jamieson

Assuming you are using a nested field such as

{ INCLUDEPICTURE "c:\\myimages\\{ MERGEFIELD "Image Name" }" }

have you checked to ensure thata there are no additional spaces in the
pathname, e.g.

{ INCLUDEPICTURE "c:\\myimages\\ { MERGEFIELD "Image Name" }" }

? For some reason it seems easy to introduce one by accident when
constructing this kind of field.

Peter Jamieson

"Gilley" wrote in message
I have a template which creates a mail merge to a new document
automatically.
There are only two fields in the merge. Product Name and Image Name.
Everything works beautifully except that the images don't display. I see
the
image frame with the sizing handles, but no image.

I have two macros. One that run in the DocumentNew that performs the
merge.
A second macro runs after that to basically do Ctrl+A and F9. However,
this
doesn't seem to do the trick.

There are approximately 72 images with a size of about 200 pixels wide
each.
The resolution of the images is 100 dpi.

I am working in Word 2000 and have the following options:
View Placeholders -- OFF
Print Drawings -- ON
Include with Document Drawing Objects -- ON

I do lots of work with images and haven't had a problem with any other
document.

Any help is greatly welcome.

TIA,
Gilley