Lance McHatton

I'm using 2000. I was able to accomplish what I needed but I had to make
sure the picture links I was breaking were actually visible on the screen.
It was only 8 pages long so it wasn't a huge deal.
--
Lance McHatton

"Bob Buckland ?:-)" wrote:

Hi Lance,

What version of Word are you using? If the graphics are
not formatted as 'inline with text' then Edit=Links
won't find the graphics to change them, but otherwise
that feature isn't page specific as far as locating graphics.

========
"Lance McHatton" Lance wrote in message
While this worked for me, it only worked for the pictures that were visible
on the screen. It did not work for any of the pictures on other pages or
even the pictures on the same page that were "off screen". Is there a work
around for this?

--
Bob Buckland ?:-)
MS Office System Products MVP