Happyseniorcyclist Happyseniorcyclist is offline
Junior Member

Default Online fillable document

I'm not sure if this is the best place to post this problem or not but I thought I would start here and hopefully someone can direct me in the right direction.

I need to create an online form (stored I'm guessing on our Google drive) that our patients can use to sign in for their appointments, press "submit", have it saved as a pdf to our google drive, and have the form automatically cleared once submit is saved. I think this sounds like a macro but I haven't got a clue where to start with this, nor am I that familiar with Google Sheets. Note that we need to do this all on our Google drive for HIPAA compliance.

Can anyone assist?