View Single Post
  #2   Report Post  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happyseniorcyclist View Post
I'm not sure if this is the best place to post this problem or not but I thought I would start here and hopefully someone can direct me in the right direction.

I need to create an online form (stored I'm guessing on our Google drive) that our patients can use to sign in for their appointments, press "submit", have it saved as a pdf to our google drive, and have the form automatically cleared once submit is saved. I think this sounds like a macro but I haven't got a clue where to start with this, nor am I that familiar with Google Sheets. Note that we need to do this all on our Google drive for HIPAA compliance.

Can anyone assist?
It sounds to me like Adobe Acrobat can help you with this functionality.

Creating your blank form in Word is a good approach. But since you're asking the form to be saved to .pdf after it has been filled in and submitted, I'm thinking it might be better to have your patients complete the .pdf form in your google drive folder, and set the submit button functionality to save a new .pdf file with the completed data, and revert back to the blank form after that.

Is that a possibility for you? I imagine this means you need some kind of license with Adobe Acrobat to accomplish this - though I'm not sure.