Posted to microsoft.public.word.formatting.longdocs
Jonathan West Jonathan West is offline

Default Saving customized menu

"Jacqui" wrote in message
ups.com...
Thanks Jonathan. The adobe pdf make was not added. I did the rest
and it didn't work. When you say make changes keeping the tools
customize dialog box open do you mean I should start again and make my
changes again?

If you didn't have the Tools Customize dialog open originally when you made
your changes, then they probably got saved somewhere else - most probably in
normal.dot.

You almost certainly don't want the changes saved there, so you may need to
reset your standard menus first before opening your template, making your
changes and saving the template.

--
Regards
Jonathan West - Word MVP