Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Default Letterhead Problem

What you're encountering is by design. When you're editing the
header/footer, the document body is dimmed and vice versa. There is no way
that you can send a Word document that will look like the printed page,
which is why I suggested a PDF.

"Laura" wrote in message
Hi Suzanne,

Thanks for your help! That does answer a lot of my question. Does the
Mac-PC
issue sound familiar to you? Do you think I will need to recreate the
letterhead on someone's PC, or is there something I can do to fix it?

Thanks,

--
Laura