Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor

Default Installing Word 2002 to 2003

What do you mean by "open Word 2003 to install it "? Describe exactly what
you are trying to do and the steps you are taking. At what point does the
error message appear and what is the exact wording of the error message?

Debbie wrote:
When I try to open Word 2003 to install it I get the message close
internetexplorer.exe. I bring up the task manager and it does not
show it is running, but Word 2003 keeps saying it is running. How do
I turn it off while I install it or what do I do?