Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Gemma Gemma is offline

Default Office Language Pack- Grammar proofing inadequate

Hi there
I have just brought a language pack add on for German proofing, however I'm
quite disappointed as it doesn't pick up half of what it should do. The
spelling seems to be ok, but slightly basic and the grammar correction is
non-existent. Does anyone know if there is some way to rectify this/ or what
the limitations of this pack are supposed to be? Has anyone else encountered
similar problems? As it stands I still have to check everything manually
anyway and so am very disappointed!
--
Gemma