Herb Tyson [MVP]

Some printers offer poster printing as an option. I use the Canon Pixma
ip5000. It can spread a single sheet over 2, 4, 9 or 16 pieces of paper. To
do it, I create a 1-page document. Then, from Word's menu, choose File -
Print - Properties, Page Setup tab. In the Printing Type section, I choose
Poster Printing, which cause s Specify button to appear. I click on that
button to tell the printer how many sheets to use.

It's unlikely you have the same printer I have, but it isn't all that
unlikely that your printer has a similar feature, accessed similarly. Good
luck!

--
Herb Tyson MS MVP
http://www.herbtyson.com
"JLMJ204" wrote in message
I want to print a poster (pages that will be taped together) from a single
page of text. How is is this done?