Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

Default How do I zip two files together, 1 audio 1 text

On Thu, 25 Dec 2008 03:31:00 -0800, Sailor Mick Sailor
wrote:

For my O.U.course, I need to send an audio file and a text file zipped
together to send as one file. I have followed instructions, ( ctrl-left click
on first one file, then left click on the other. then right click on one of
them and send to zipp folder) all I can get is one folder in the zipped mode,
if I do the same with the other it goes into a different zipped folder.
Getting on a bit for computers, but I will get the hang of it eventually,
Thanks in anticipation,

You (or the writer of the instructions) got the order of the clicks backwards.
Left-click the first file without the Ctrl key. Then Ctrl+left-click the second
file. Now both of them should be highlighted at the same time. Right-click
either of them and choose to send to a zipped folder.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman