Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Dawn Crosier

Default Seperate Header between sections

When you are in the Header/Footer section of your document. Take note
of the option on the Toolbar called Same as Previous. Or Link to
Previous. Toggle that off for each Header and Each Footer that you
want to be unique.

--
Dawn Crosier
Microsoft MVP

This message is posted to a newsgroup. Please post replies and
questions to the newsgroup so that others can learn as well.

"Bonnie43" wrote in message
I have a header on each section of my document. In one area, when I
change
the header, it changes the header on the following section so they
read the
same. Without having to retype pages and pagers, how can I force the
headers
to become seperate?