Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Online Stewart[_2_] Online Stewart[_2_] is offline

Default Reinstalling Product Key Number?

To more specific, I want to know whether simply inputing this product number
for the reinstallation will take up my 3rd personal computer slot. Anyway, my
familly will be getting another computer perhaps later this summer, and I
also want to install my Word 2003 on this as well. As I understand, I only
have the option for 3 computers for this Product Key. I want to reinstall
Word 2003, and still have one computer left that I can install again.

"Poprivet" wrote:

Online Stewart wrote:
I am needing to reinstall microsoft word 2003 on my computer that I
just formated the hard drive. My license for 2003 is for up to three
personal computers. I have used 2 of them, and don't want to use the
3rd just to reinstall on the same computer. Does any one know how to
do this?

You'll have to be more precise about whatever your problem is. You just
reuse the same key code you used the first time.

Pop`