Kelly

Default Cannot Protect Document

I have just installed Word 2003 and have a form I am working on. I have
inserted all of my fields onto the document. I click on Tools, Protection.
The taskpane opens, but does not allow me to click on the "yes, start
enforcing protection" button. It is greyed out.

I changed the Editing restrictions but that didn't work. I had someone else
in the department that is using the same version try it and it worked. I can
open this file into Word 2002 and it will work. I have run an office repair
and it still doesn't work. Is there some add-in I'm missing or what?

Very frustrated in Silverton. Thanks for any help you can offer.
--
I appreciate your time,

Kelly