Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
bbriley42 bbriley42 is offline

Default How do I change the default Zoom level in Word 2007 to 100%?

Hi Graham,

You wrote:

Change the zoom setting -
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/General/SaveViewAndZoom.htm

That is within my level of competence. I have done that, and it works for
new documents (only). At least, that helps.

The
or
You can control the zoom with auto macros saved in the normal template. The
following will set it to 100% zoom regardless of what the document thinks it
should be. Change the 100 to any preferred zoom level. If you want normal
rather than print layout view swap the apostrophe from the beginning of the
line where indicated to the other.

[snip]

That is beyond my competence, I am sorry to say. I am saving that (your
whole instruction and macro) in a document for future study. Thank you!

bbriley