You can print without it just by choosing Final as the view or by going to
the Print dialog and choosing "Document" instead of "Document with markup."
But if you want to get rid of the tracked changes entirely (in order to sent
the file, for example), choose Accept All Changes in Document from the
Accept Change menu. If there are comments, you need to Delete All Comments
in Document from the Reject Change menu. Turn off Track Changes to prevent
additional changes from being tracked. And if you don't want to have tracked
changes at all, then don't turn on Track Changes in the first place.

"marina" wrote in message
my document saved all the changes made (for example if I deleted a word is
saved and on the right hand shows the box with the word DELETED ...)

how do I get rid of these information so I can print the word document
without these extra information?