Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Idaho Word Man Idaho Word Man is offline

Default How to create black filled-in circle?

It really isn't the best idea to use a capital O for the check boxes in Word
forms. Why not turn on your Forms toolbar and use a real checkbox?

If you're in Office 2003 or older, turn on the Forms toolbar and insert a
Check Box Form Field. Then protect either the whole form (or just a section
of the form). Then the person using the form can just click on the box to
toggle it from empty to checked.

I hope this helps.

Fred

"Larryq22" wrote:

I need to fill in a circle for a form I'm making. The shape is a capital "O"
(not zero), Arial 10 pt. How can I do this? Thanks, larry