Doug Robbins

By selecting Toolbars from the View menu, turn on the mailmerge toolbar and
then you can use the control on the toolbar to scroll through all of the
records and you can use the buttons on the right hand end of the toolbar to
execute the mailmerge either to a new document or directly to the printer.

consulting basis.

Hope this helps,
Doug Robbins - Word MVP
"eek" wrote in message
I seem to successfully make labels using the Mail Wizard. When I want to
preview the labels, I can only access the first page!! I have tried using
data bases in Excel and in Word. Same thing...I can only see and/or
correct
the first page.