Greg

Kat,

Is that feature available in Word or was I using a different program?

Could be a little of both. You can display non-printing characters in Word
by depressing CTRL+SHIFT+*.

The "reveal codes" is (or was I don't know) a Word Perfect feature. See:

http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/General/RevealCodes.htm

"Kat" wrote:

I used to know how to view the invisable keystrokes such as "enters" and
"tabs" as well as formatting changes such as making a selection bold or
changing the font size. Now I can't for the life of me remember how to do it.
Is that feature available in Word or was I using a different program?