Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Gus Adapon Gus Adapon is offline

Default Two Page (side by side) preview with odd pages on right

On Friday, June 12, 2020 at 5:01:40 PM UTC+8, wrote:
Thanks, it solved MY problem (even I am not the OP).

Suzanne's answer totally worked for me. I did not realize that Mirrored Margins would define Page 1 on the right side. To test this out in Word365, I turned on Mirrored Margins in a 4 page Word document and then did a "Print to PDF". Then I opened the resulting file in Acrobat, where the printer dialogue allows me to select Booklet Printing. Sure enough, Page 1 was on the right side and Page 4 on the left!